Recipe of Quick Mild Chicken Curry
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mild Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mild Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mild Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. Do this for your house, not merely the kitchen. You really need to replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mild chicken curry recipe. You can have mild chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mild Chicken Curry:
- Take of Cooking oil.
- You need of Blended Indian red onion.
- You need of Blended garlic.
- Prepare of Blended ginger.
- Get of Mixed herb.
- Provide of Cinnamon powder.
- You need of Meat curry powder (Mix with 1/2 cup warm water).
- You need of X 2 of potatoes (Cut into 6 pcs each).
- You need of Chicken (Headless and cut into 12 or as desired).
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Sugar.
- Provide of Chicken stock powder.
- Take of Water.
- Take of Coconut extract (Santan kelapa).
Steps to make Mild Chicken Curry:
- Heat up oil in the big cooking pan. Sautee garlic, onion and ginger until they look almost caramelised. Stir in cinnamon powder then stir in mix herb. Stir in meat curry powder for few minutes until the oil comes seen.
- Add in potatoes and stir. Once they are coated, add in the chicken and stir few minutes to let all the herb come together with the chicken.
- Add in the salt, sugar, chicken stock and water. Stir few times and let them simmer for at least 15 minutes.
- Add in the remaining ingredient and let them simmer again for few minutes at least for 10 minutes until the liquid thicken a bit and at the same flat height of the chicken and potatoes.
- Serve while hot with some brown or white rice.
If you find this Mild Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.