Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Some grains are truly wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly excellent for helping raise your happiness levels. These grains fill you up better and that can help you with your moods also. Feeling starved can actually make you feel awful! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are easy for your stomach to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli soup recipe. You can have broccoli soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Soup:
- Provide 1 of Broccoli, medium cut into florets.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, medium chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot,medium chopped.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Butter.
- Prepare 1-2 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 6-8 of Peppercorns, freshly crushed.
- Provide 2 cups of Water.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Cream optional.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get as needed of Few Pumpkin Seeds & Almonds, for garnishing.
Steps to make Broccoli Soup:
- In a large skillet, heat butter and add onions and garlic. Saute it for a couple of minutes and add carrots and cook till it becomes soft. Then add Broccoli and fry it for another couple of minutes. Add water and salt and bring it to a boil. When the broccoli is soft, remove it from heat and allow it to cool. Blend it in a mixie until smooth and creamy..
- Remove it in a large pot and re-heat it. Add freshly crushed peppercorns and some cream. Garnish it with toasted pumpkin seeds and almonds. Serve hot with warm bread..
This recipe calls for sharp cheddar cheese. Is there anything more hearty, cheesy and perfect than Broccoli Cheddar soup? You get all of the stick your bones goodness you get from. Our Best Broccoli Soup is made with fresh broccoli, carrots, and herbs for a wonderfully healthy For those interested, you could also turn this into a broccoli-cheese soup. Do I have a delicious bowl of comfort food to share today!
If you find this Broccoli Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.