Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mango Peach Cobbler recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango Peach Cobbler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Peach Cobbler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango peach cobbler recipe. To cook mango peach cobbler you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Peach Cobbler:
- Prepare 1 cup of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of Butter unsalted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Use of For mango syrup.
- Take 1 of Mango big.
- Take 2 of Peach.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
Steps to make Mango Peach Cobbler:
- Wash peel deseed mango & peach.cut in bite size chunks. Not too big not too small..
- Add mango peach chunks in pot. Sprinkle sugar over fruits & let it melt at high flame. We dnt need pure syrup just to melt sugar & form a glaze..
- Melt butter in baking tray..
- Mix flour salt baking powder and mix well in milk..
- Pour this batter over butter. Do not mix..
- Pour mango glaze over batter. Dnt mix.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder over..
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°c for 30-35 min.take out. It could be served warm or cool both ways..
If you find this Mango Peach Cobbler recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.