Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Heidi's Lime & Coconut Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Heidi's Lime & Coconut Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to heidi's lime & coconut chicken recipe. To make heidi's lime & coconut chicken you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Heidi's Lime & Coconut Chicken:
- Provide of chicken drumsticks.
- Use of brown onion, halved and sliced.
- Take of red capsicum cut into strips.
- Prepare of corn flour.
- Use of can of coconut cream.
- You need of chicken stock.
- You need of tumeric.
- You need of Sharwoods mango chutney found in the indian curry section of the supermarket.
- Use of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need of lime juice.
- Use of sugar.
- Use of handful chopped fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Heidi's Lime & Coconut Chicken:
- Brown chicken in large frying pan and set aside once done.
- Add onion and capsicum to pan until onion is lightly brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk together the stock, cornflour, coconut cream and tumeric.
- Add the stock mixture to the onions and capsicum and bring to the boil. Reduce heat, add chicken pieces, mango chutney, lime juice and sugar.
- Simmer for 45 minutes. Stir through coriander and serve over rice..
- As I cook to taste, my measurements aren't exact so add more chilli sauce, lime or mango chutney to taste if needed. The mango chutney should be stronger in flavour than the sweet chilli sauce.
If you find this Heidi's Lime & Coconut Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.