Easiest Way to Make Favorite Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy buttermilk fried chicken recipe. To cook spicy buttermilk fried chicken you only need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken:
- Provide of your choice of chicken. I use legs, thigh and breasts. whatever we are in the mood for..
- Take of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 10 dash of tobacco sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each of onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, dried basil, paprika, oregano and salt..
- Prepare of criso oil.
Instructions to make Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken:
- If you don't like spicy things then don't use the cayenne pepper or hot sauce..
- Mix hot sauce, eggs and milk in one bowl. If you have the time, allow the chicken to set in the mix overnight in the fridge. This gives it the best puch of heat! Add the rest of the ingredients to a different bowl. Turn on oil to get hot. You want your grease really hot to prevent the chicken from being grease soggy once its done. Just keep an eye on it and your temp not to burn the chicken. Take your chicken from the egg and milk, place chicken in flour mix, coat really well. Then add chicken to oil. Let them fry for browned and flip. Continue to do this until chicken runs clear. Tips: best fried chicken is in your cast iron skillet!!! Once the chicken is done then remove the chicken and drained on a napkin and then serve!.
If you find this Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.