Recipe of Favorite Best Buttermilk Fried Chicken
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Best Buttermilk Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best Buttermilk Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to best buttermilk fried chicken recipe. You can cook best buttermilk fried chicken using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Best Buttermilk Fried Chicken:
- Get of Buttermilk Fried Chicken.
- Take 15 strips of chicken.
- Provide 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of AP flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare of Desired amount of pepper.
- Provide of Desired amount of white pepper (for a kick).
- Get 1 cup of oil.
Instructions to make Best Buttermilk Fried Chicken:
- In a large frying pan, pour in the oil and turn heat on high..
- Measure out the flour and buttermilk, and put in separate bowls. (See step 3 on how to make your own buttermilk from scratch.).
- You can easily make buttermilk with whole milk and either lemon juice or white vinegar. For every 1/2 cup of milk you use, add 1/2 tsp of lemon juice or white vinegar; whisk together. (For this recipe I wanted the lemon flavor to stand out a little more so I did 1/2 tsp per 1/4 cup of milk.).
- Combine the buttermilk with the eggs; mix well with a fork or whisk..
- Add all the spices into the bowl of flour and mix..
- Coat the chicken strips in the flour mixture and dunk into the egg mixture. Then, coat them again in flour..
- By now your oil is hot enough to put the chicken in. Reduce heat to medium-low. Place the strips in the oil and cook on each side for 2 minutes. Then, take out and let the chicken rest for 2 minutes..
- After resting the chicken, put back into the frying pan and cook for 30 seconds on each side. Place on a plate or cooking rack..
- Serve with your favorite side dish and sauce! Sauce ideas: ketchup, BBQ sauce, glaze with honey, or just eat plain!.
- If you really want to satisfy your taste buds, check out my recipe for buttermilk biscuits (on the recipe for Chicken Pot "No Pie" with buttermilk biscuits.) and make a honey-glazed-fried-chicken-biscuit sandwich!.
- Sooo good! Check out my recipe for macaroni potato salad that pairs excellently with this dish!.
If you find this Best Buttermilk Fried Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.