Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mountain Dew Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mountain Dew Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mountain dew cake recipe. To make mountain dew cake you need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mountain Dew Cake:
- Provide 1 box of lemon cake mix.
- Get 1 box of lemon flavored instant pudding mix.
- Provide 1 can of Mountain Dew (12 oz).
- Provide 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- Use 2 tbsp of flour (for bundt pan).
- Provide 2 tbsp of confectioners' sugar.
Steps to make Mountain Dew Cake:
- Preheat oven to 325°..
- Lightly grease and flour a bundt pan..
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix and pudding mix..
- Add the soda, oil and eggs..
- Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan..
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes..
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes..
- Remove from the pan and let cool on a wire rack until completely cool..
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar on top..
If you find this Mountain Dew Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.