Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best AMIEs Special HEART Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIEs Special HEART Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amies special heart cheesecake recipe. To make amies special heart cheesecake you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook AMIEs Special HEART Cheesecake:
- Get 15 piece of rispbread or fette biscottate in Italiano (crushed).
- Use 45 grams of walnuts, crushed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 350 grams of cream cheese (Philadelphia).
- Take 8 of egg whites.
- You need 300 grams of greek yogurt.
- Take 100 grams of sifted sugar.
- Provide 1 of raspberries or strawberry jam.
- Provide 1 of sugar heart shaped sprinkles.
Instructions to make AMIEs Special HEART Cheesecake:
- First, make sure all ingredients is at room temperature..
- Heat the the oven to 160ºC and prepare my crust recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355594-amies-crispbread-crust.
- In a bowl of electric mixer, beat eat whites until stiff. Add the cheese cream, sugar and yogurt, beating well to blend..
- Pour into prepared crust and bake at 170ºC for about 45 minutes. Set aside to cool..
- Chill for several hours or until firm. Overnight is the best..
- Transfer gently to a serving plate. Spread evenly the jam over the top of the cake and decorate with any heart shaped decorations u desired..
- Serve, share and enjoy ur VALENTINEs day!.
If you find this AMIEs Special HEART Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.