Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect 'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect 'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 'saag paneer' indian spinach curry recipe. You can cook 'saag paneer' indian spinach curry using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make 'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry:
- Take of Spinach.
- You need of Onion.
- Get of Tomatoes (or canned tomatoes).
- Use of Garlic.
- Get of cm Ginger.
- Get of handful Cilantro leaves.
- Prepare of Cumin seeds.
- Take of ☆ Coriander.
- Take of ☆ Turmeric powder.
- Get of ☆ Garam masala.
- Provide of ☆ Cayenne pepper.
- Use of Heavy cream (or substitute with yogurt).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Paneer (or bite-sized pieces of chicken breast, potatoes, etc.).
Steps to make 'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry:
- Rinse the spinach well and place in an empty pot. Cook until wilted. You can also heat the spinach in boiling water..
- Lightly rinse the wilted spinach and puree in the food processor. It will turn out very fragrant and rich in color..
- Finely chop the garlic and ginger. Cut the onion into 7 mm cubes. Finely chop or food process your tomatoes..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil over medium heat, and add the cumin seeds. It'll start popping..
- Once the cumin starts to pop a lot and begins to brown, add in the garlic and ginger and saute..
- Add the onions and saute well until translucent..
- Add all the spices marked with ☆ and saute while mixing them thoroughly. It'll seem dry, but it's fine that way..
- Add the tomatoes and keep sauteing. Saute until the shape of the tomatoes disappears and the mixture starts to thicken..
- Please saute until it turns into a paste like in this picture. There will be some oil oozing out from the tomatoes and onions..
- Add the pureed spinach and saute more..
- Once the spinach and tomatoes are mixed together evenly, add either heavy cream or yogurt and stir well..
- Add 100 ml of water and 1 teaspoon of salt. After bringing it to a boil, let simmer for about 10 minutes over low heat..
- Gently mix in the paneer. Check the saltiness and adjust to your liking..
- Garnish with some finely chopped coriander leaves and it's done. Enjoy it while it's still hot..
If you find this 'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.