Simple Way to Make Quick Braided bread-Nutella and Jam
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Braided bread-Nutella and Jam recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Braided bread-Nutella and Jam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Braided bread-Nutella and Jam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to braided bread-nutella and jam recipe. You can have braided bread-nutella and jam using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Braided bread-Nutella and Jam:
- Get 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Provide 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of warm water.
- Get 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ghee or melted butter.
- Use 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of nutella.
- Get 1/2 cup of strawberry jam.
Steps to make Braided bread-Nutella and Jam:
- Put 1 teaspoon sugar and yeast into the warm water and let yeast activate for about 10 mins..
- In a bowl, mix ghee or melted butter, sugar, salt and egg till combined. Once yeast mixture is frothy, add it to this and mix well..
- Stir in flour till you can't mix stir with a wooden spoon anymore (doughy). Transfer to floured work surface..
- Knead well for 10 minutes till dough is elastic. Add flour if sticky. Form dough into a ball and lightly oil the top..
- Place in an oiled bowl, cover with cling wrap and keep in a warm place for an hour till risen..
- After an hour, punch down dough and place it onto the floured work surface. Divide dough in half and roll out each portion to about 1 or 1.5 cm thickness..
- Spread Nutella onto one portion and jam on the other. Roll each one up and cut down the middle of the rolls leaving out an inch at the start..
- Twist the two strands of the cut roll and seal the edges. Place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper..
- I use a convection oven so I preheat it after preparing the dough. (this temperature and time works perfectly for me.) Preheat to 200°F Celsius and bake for 35 minutes..
- Let cool and enjoy! Delicious tea time treat :).
If you find this Braided bread-Nutella and Jam recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.