Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Chocolate Banana Bundt cake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Banana Bundt cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Banana Bundt cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Banana Bundt cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate banana bundt cake recipe. You can have chocolate banana bundt cake using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Banana Bundt cake:
- Use 2 cup of flour.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 3 medium of ripe bananas.
- Use 1 medium of gala apple.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Provide 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 box of chocolate pudding.
Instructions to make Chocolate Banana Bundt cake:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl combine flour, sugar and salt. Mix and set aside..
- Peel and blend bananas..
- Core and peel the apple. I used Gala, you can use which ever apple you prefer.
- Add apple to banana and blend..
- You want 2 1/2 cups of liquid banana apple mix so if you need an extra banana or more apple add them..
- Crack eggs and add those to blender..
- Add in 2 tsp of baking soda and blend. May foam up a bit..
- Add banana/apple mix into flour mixture. Stir with spatula just enough to get ingredients wet..
- Add one box of chocolate pudding and mix that in to cake. I used Hershey's dark chocolate.
- Grease bundt pan and add cake..
- Bake for 30 -35 minutes, until tooth pick comes out clean..
- Let cool on rack for 5 minutes before removing cake from pan..
- It is super moist so I did not frost it. Would be good with some whipped cream or powdered sugar on top if you desire..
- Enjoy alone or heated up with ice cream on top..
- I store mine in a closed container in the fridge..
If you find this Chocolate Banana Bundt cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.