Simple Way to Make Perfect Chicken Broccoli Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Make a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is possible because these foods are high in magnesium which promotes your production of serotonin. Serotonin is called the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a great protein source.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken broccoli soup recipe. You can have chicken broccoli soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Broccoli Soup:
- Take 1 cup of cooked, shredded chicken.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken stock.
- Use 1 cup of broccoli cut into small florets.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red chill flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped spring onions.
- Get 1 of packetchicken sweet corn soup mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Use 1 tbsp of grated cheese.
- Use 1/4 cup of milk.
- Use of Seasoning-.
- Provide 1/4tsp of black pepper.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of cream to garnish.
Steps to make Chicken Broccoli Soup:
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan and stir fry the bay leaf,chilli flakes, spring onionsand shredded chicken for 2 minutes. add the stockand sprinkle the soup mix overstir to prevent lumps..
- Bring the soup to a boil,add broccoli thancook for 5 minutes on low heat..
- Stir in the walnuts,cheese and milk season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the soup into bowls and garnish with cream.
- Serve hot with garlic cheese bread.
This soup went above and beyond my greatest expectations- it was cheesy, hearty, warm, and Add chicken, broccoli, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and hot sauce to stock pot and. Here's a scrumptious soup served at Dairy Keen (three-time "Best of State" winner) of Heber City, Utah. Perfect for anytime you're craving some restaurant-style chicken and broccoli! Silky Skinny Creamy Chicken Broccoli Soup, just as light and lean as you will be by spring! If the broccoli florets are large, break into smaller pieces at the stalk instead of chopping them If you have leftovers, you will want to thin the soup with a little chicken broth or milk to the desired.
If you find this Chicken Broccoli Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.