Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Almond Sugee Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almond Sugee Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to almond sugee cookies recipe. To cook almond sugee cookies you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Almond Sugee Cookies:
- Provide 100 g of Unbleached All Purpose Flour,.
- You need 25 g of Semolina Flour,.
- You need 50 g of Powdered Demerara Sugar,.
- Use 1/2 TSP of Baking Soda,.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Baking Powder,.
- Prepare 50 g of Ground Almond,.
- Use 25 g of Almonds Coarsely Chopped,.
- Take 75 g of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil,.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Amaretto Italian Liqueur,.
Steps to make Almond Sugee Cookies:
- In a large bowl, add flour, semolina, demerara sugar, baking soda and powder. *To make powdered demerara sugar, simply blitz the sugar until powder forms in a spice grinder.* Mix to combine well..
- Add in the ground and chopped almonds. *What I did was roast the almonds in a skillet over medium heat until lightly toasted. I grind the measured almonds in a spice grinder until powdery and coarsely chopped the rest.* Add in oil and Italian liqueur..
- Fold to combine well. It should resemble wet sand consistency. Using your hand, knead the mixture into a dough, picking up all the nooks and crannies in the bowl..
- Cover with a damp kitchen towel and set aside to rest for 15 mins. Preheat oven to 175 degree celsius or 350 fahrenheit. Transfer the dough onto a working surface. Roll to a thickness of about 1/4 inch..
- I am using a simple round cookie cutter. You can use whichever shape you desire. Use the cookie cutter to cut out the dough. Transfer onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Form the scraps into a dough, reroll and cut into cookies..
- Repeat the process until all the dough is used up. Wack into the oven and bake for 10 to 12 mins. The exterior cookies should be dried, but the interior is still soft. Serve the cookies warm to have that melt in your mouth sensation..
If you find this Almond Sugee Cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.