Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. This will go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. You really need to replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost somewhat more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that hard. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots recipe. You can have taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots:
- You need 1 packages of frozen tator tots.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 packages of hot dogs ( any kind ).
- Use 3 of cans of beans ( I used northern and kidney beans ).
- You need 1 box of tomatoe sauce ( I used the 2 lb box , but you can use 2 of the 1 pound cans ).
- Take 1 packages of of hamburger ( I used almost 1 pound of meat ).
- Take 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Use 1 envelope of McCormick mild chili powder ( less sodium one ).
- You need of chili powder.
- Get of black pepper.
- Take of velveeta cheese ( cut into cubes ).
- Provide of shredded cheddar cheese ( I used a full block of cheese and shredded it ).
Instructions to make Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots:
- Chop up your onion and garlic cloves. You can skip these if you don't want or like onion and you can use garlic powder if desired. Use garlic powder as needed..
- Start your chili by getting the beans , tomatoe sauce, garlic, black pepper, onion , chili powder and McCormick chili powder into a saucepan. Mix well and cover on medium heat..
- Cook your hamburger in a frying pan until no longer pink. I like mine small, but you can leave it in bigger chunks if you prefer. You can also leave out the meat if you want. I also add chili powder to this while cooking..
- Add your hamburger to the chili and mix well. I left this to simmer for about 30 minutes or so..
- Pre heat your oven to the temperature that the tator tot package says..
- Start cutting up the velveeta cheese. You can use as much as you like. Set aside..
- If you are using a block of cheese, shred that up into a bowl. If not, skip this step..
- Cook the tator tots for the time that the package says..
- Boil your hot dogs. You can skip this if you want, but I preferred to do this. Cut up the hotdogs into bite sizes. Set aside..
- Take out the tator tots and set aside. Turn the oven temperature to 350 ..
- Using a casserole dish , start by putting the tator tots on the bottom. Then add in your cut up hotdogs. Next , place the velveeta cheese cubes around the dish. Then add a little of the shredded cheese. Next , add in however much chili you want on top. This will also help melt the cubes. Last , but not least, add as much shredded cheese as you like on top..
- More pictures of the layers. Not the prettiest dish hahaha.
- Place this into your oven to heat up and melt the cheese. This doesn't take very long at all. I put mine in for about 15 minutes..
- Pull the dish out of the oven. Serve with a side or alone. Enjoy !!.
If you find this Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.