Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tofu Zhajiangmian (Chinese fried noodles) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Zhajiangmian (Chinese fried noodles) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu zhajiangmian (chinese fried noodles) recipe. You can have tofu zhajiangmian (chinese fried noodles) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tofu Zhajiangmian (Chinese fried noodles):
- Prepare 1 of serving Chinese noodles (fresh).
- You need 1 of half a block Firm tofu.
- Take 3 of cm Finely chopped Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1/2 piece of each Garlic, minced ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Julienned cucumber, sesame oil, white part of scallions (optional).
- Use of Combined Seasonings.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Toubanjiang.
- You need 1 of heaped tablespoon Tianmianjiang.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Get 1 dash of of each Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Tofu Zhajiangmian (Chinese fried noodles):
- Thoroughly drain the tofu (If you wrap the tofu in a paper towel and microwave for 2 minutes at 500 W, the water drain off easily)..
- Heat sesame oil in the frying pan and saute the Japanese leek, garlic, and ginger..
- When it becomes fragrant, crumble the tofu and add it to the pan. Use a spatula to further break apart the tofu while cooking..
- Add in the combined seasonings and stir until the flavors meld..
- Boil the chinese noodles, drain and rinse. Arrange on a plate..
- Top with cucumber and the cooked tofu and arrange the julienned scallions on top..
If you find this Tofu Zhajiangmian (Chinese fried noodles) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.