Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate bundt cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate bundt cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate bundt cake recipe. You can have chocolate bundt cake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate bundt cake:
- Get 1 box of Devil's Food Cake.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 1/4 cup of oil.
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- Provide 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Provide 1 small box of chocolate pudding.
Steps to make Chocolate bundt cake:
- Preheat oven 350°F. In a bowl mix eggs, water, oil and sour cream until smooth, then add cake mix and pudding mix. Mix well.
- Then with a spatula, mix in the chocolate chips and pour into a nonstick sprayed bundt cake pan..
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Take out, flip over and let cool. After it's cooled down, you can add some powdered sugar on top..
If you find this Chocolate bundt cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.