Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry and Thyme Jam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry and Thyme Jam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry and thyme jam recipe. You can cook strawberry and thyme jam using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Strawberry and Thyme Jam:
- Provide 660 g of fresh and ripe strawberries.
- Prepare 330 g of castor sugar.
- Provide 20 ml of lemon juice.
- Take 4 sprigs of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pectin.
Instructions to make Strawberry and Thyme Jam:
- Remove the leaves of the strawberries and cut them in half. Toss the strawberries, sugar and lemon juice in a large heavy bottomed pot..
- Cover with lid and bring to a boil. Remove lid and boil for another 10~15 mins. Remove the scum rises to the surface of the boiling jam..
- Bring down to a simmer and blend the jam with a handheld blender or potato masher. Add in the thyme, leaves only..
- When the jam starts to reduce add in the pectin, stir well until it dissolve completely. Turn off the heat when the jam starts to thicken..
- Pour the jam into a clean and dry jar. Let cool at room temperature. Cover tightly and store in the fridge. Consume within 6 weeks..
If you find this Strawberry and Thyme Jam recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.