How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Rice noodle soup *phake pho*
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Rice noodle soup *phake pho* recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice noodle soup *phake pho* recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice noodle soup *phake pho* recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice noodle soup *phake pho* recipe. To cook rice noodle soup *phake pho* you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice noodle soup *phake pho*:
- Get 3 of to 4 cups of water.
- Use 2 of beef soup bullion i used knor brand.
- Prepare 2 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 2 dash of ground ginger.
- Take 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 dash of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 packages of rice noodles (i think the pack is separated in 4) add more if you like.
- You need 2 dash of dry chopped onion.
Instructions to make Rice noodle soup *phake pho*:
- Add all ingredients except noodles to pot bring to a boil let bullion dissolve then add rice noodles boil 10 to 12 more minutes.
- Add broth and noodles to bowl and enjoy..
- Fresh spinach, green onions or mushrooms would work great in this soup…..
- FYI noodles are pretty long i took a knife and gave them a rough chop before serving.
If you find this Rice noodle soup *phake pho* recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.