Recipe of Perfect Sous vide duck breast, blackberry sauce, roasted vegetables
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sous vide duck breast, blackberry sauce, roasted vegetables recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sous vide duck breast, blackberry sauce, roasted vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sous vide duck breast, blackberry sauce, roasted vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sous vide duck breast, blackberry sauce, roasted vegetables recipe. You can have sous vide duck breast, blackberry sauce, roasted vegetables using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sous vide duck breast, blackberry sauce, roasted vegetables:
- Take 2 of duck breasts.
- Use 1 pinch of ground cloves.
- Get of cumin.
- Take of Cayenne pepper.
- Get of pink Himalayan salt.
- Get of black pepper.
- You need 100 ml of lychee wine (or other sweet wine).
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1-2 pinches of garlic salt.
- Provide 0.5 tsp of grated ginger.
- Take 200 g of blackberries.
- You need 1 of carrot (optional).
- Use 1 of leek (optional).
- Get 1 of broccoli head (optional).
- Provide 1 of red onion (optional).
- Prepare of turmeric, cinnamon, olive oil (optional).
Steps to make Sous vide duck breast, blackberry sauce, roasted vegetables:
- Rub cloves, pink salt, cumin, Cayenne pepper and ground black pepper on the duck breasts. Let them rest in the fridge for a couple of hours, then vacuum-seal them in a food-grade plastic bag and cook for 2 hours in a pre-heated sous vide bath at 58°C. Cooking time and temperature depend on how thick your duck breasts are – I use this website as a reference guide: (http://www.codlo.com/blogs/codlo/17607193-the-ultimate-guide-to-sous-vide-time-temperature).
- For the blackberry sauce, place honey, liqueur, brown sugar, grated ginger, garlic salt and black pepper in a saucepan and bring to boil. Let the mixture simmer for 10 minutes, then add the blackberries and stir well. Coarsely mash the blackberries with a fork. Let the sauce cook for another 15 minutes or until it becomes thick and syrupy..
- After the duck breasts are cooked, sear them (from the skin side) on a pan for 3-5 minutes or until the skin becomes golden-brown and crispy. There is no need to add fat because the duck will release enough fat for the breasts not to stick to the pan..
- I have served my duck with oven-roasted leek and broccoli, caramelised onion and carrot purée..
- For the caramelised onion, cut a red onion in wedges, season with olive oil, cinnamon, brown sugar, cumin, salt and pepper and roast in the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes. You can add leek and broccoli, lightly seasoned with olive oil, salt and black pepper..
- For the carrot purée, peel and dice a large carrot. Cook it for 30 minutes (or until tender) in a pot of boiling water, then drain and purée with a hand blender. For an optimal texture, filter the puréed carrot through a sieve, then add half a teaspoon of turmeric, half a tablespoon of brown sugar and a pinch of salt. Plate as preferred and serve immediately!.
If you find this Sous vide duck breast, blackberry sauce, roasted vegetables recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.