Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian stuffed chicken breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian stuffed chicken breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian stuffed chicken breast recipe. To make italian stuffed chicken breast you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian stuffed chicken breast:
- Get 1 c of shredded Italian cheese.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of Italian style bread crumbs.
- Use 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 2 cups of marinara sauce.
- Take of About 10 stalks kale.
- Get 1/4 of small onion, chopped.
- Take to taste of Olive oil.
- Get to taste of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Italian stuffed chicken breast:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Remove kale from stems and chop into small pieces. Cook kale & onion in the olive oil until tender, adding salt and pepper to taste. Let cool..
- Mix 3/4 cup of Italian cheese, basil, oregano and kale in a small bowl. Add bread crumbs to a plate. Add egg to another plate and stir in a tiny bit of water..
- Cut one side of chicken breast horizontally to within one half inch of other side. Spread the two sides open like a book. Cover chicken with plastic wrap and pound to flatten. Fill each chicken breast with kale/cheese mixture and close like a book over filling. Coat the outside of each chicken breast with egg. Press both sides of each chicken breast into bread crumbs so outside is completely coated. Arrange chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish..
- Bake in preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear, about 45 mins..
- Remove chicken from oven and pour marinara sauce over cooked chicken. Top with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese. Bake until sauce is bubbling and cheese is melted, about 5 more minutes..
- All done! Serve with pasta and garlic bread..
If you find this Italian stuffed chicken breast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.