Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted garlic and tomato pasta recipe. You can cook roasted garlic and tomato pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta:
- Provide 1 of whole head of garlic, cloves peeled.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chili infused olive oil.
- Prepare 8 ounces of angel hair pasta, cooked.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 10 of grape or cherry tomatoes.
- Get of Juice and zest of 1 lemon.
- Use 2 tablespoons of each fresh chopped basil, parsley and green onions.
- Get 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- You need of Salt and pepper where needed.
- Use 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
Instructions to make Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta:
- Spray a ramekin with non stick spray. Preheat the oven to 400.
- Coat garlic cloves with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place garlic with oil in the prepared ramekin, place in the oven and roast until very tender about 35 to 40 minutes. Cool and cho[ garlic, reserving any oil with oy.
- In a skillet heat butter until melted, add garlic with oil and tomatoes and cook gently until tomatoes just begin to soften, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add cream, chicken stick lemon, zest, pepper flakes flakes, salt and pepper and heat.
- Add herbs and pasta and toss to coat.
- Add cheese and mix in, serve hot.
If you find this Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.