Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini cheesecakes with raspberry sauce recipe. To make mini cheesecakes with raspberry sauce you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce:
- Prepare of crust.
- Prepare 2 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Use of filling.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- Take of raspberry sauce.
- Take 2 1/4 tbsp of raspberry preserves.
- Provide 3 tsp of water.
Steps to make Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce:
- use a rolling pin to crush graham crackers in a plastic bag..
- preheat oven to 325°F.
- spray 4, 7-ounce ramekins (I used CorningWare) with butter flavored cooking spray. Spray lightly and wipe down with a paper towel..
- mix ingredients for crust together in a small bowl. Add 2-3 tablespoons of mixture to each of the ramekins and press firmly. (Note: you will not use all of the mixture.).
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg and extracts; beat well..
- Spoon batter into each cup, filling each 2/3 full. Wipe any drips or smudges from rim..
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until centers are almost set..
- While cheesecakes are cooking, add jam and water to small sauce pan over medium-low heat, stirring continuously until jam melts into smooth sauce..
- Remove from heat, let cool and store until serving..
- Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight..
- Drizzle with raspberry sauce and serve..
If you find this Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.