Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pillsbury Chocolate – Raspberry Hearts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pillsbury Chocolate – Raspberry Hearts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pillsbury chocolate – raspberry hearts recipe. To cook pillsbury chocolate – raspberry hearts you need 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pillsbury Chocolate – Raspberry Hearts:
- Get 1 can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of hazelnut spread with cocoa, like Nutella.
- You need 24 of fresh raspberries.
- Use 2 tbsp of dark or milk chocolate chips.
- Use 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of powdered sugar.
Steps to make Pillsbury Chocolate – Raspberry Hearts:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent rolls, cut into 8 squares..
- Spoon 2 tbs of hazelnut spread on one side of each square..
- Top spread with 3 raspberries and 4 chocolate chips..
- Fold dough over filling, press edges to seal. Transfer to cookie sheet and shape into heart shape with hands..
- Brush pastries with beaten egg..
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown..
- In small microwaveable bowl, combine remaining 1 tablespoon of hazelnut spread and 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips. Microwave uncovered on high, 45 to 60 seconds or until it can be stirred smooth..
- Spoon into pastry bag or small resealable bag, seal, and cut corner of bag. Sprinkle hearts with powdered sugar, drizzle with chocolate mixture..
- Allow to cool slightly before serving, filling will be hot. These are best eaten while still warm. Enjoy!.
If you find this Pillsbury Chocolate – Raspberry Hearts recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.