Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy pork chops recipe. You can cook easy pork chops using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy pork chops:
- Get 6 of pork chops.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need dash of salt and pepper.
- Use 200 grams of plain potato chips.
- Provide 2 of eggs beaten.
Steps to make Easy pork chops:
- Put potato chips in large zip lock bag crush with rolling pin.
- Prepare 2 eggs for dipping chops.
- Dip chops into beaten eggs then potato chips. Place on baker's rack with cookie sheet under..
- Add salt , pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder to taste..
- Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes.
- I made rice and peas to go with chops. Everyone really liked this, hope you do as well..
If you find this Easy pork chops recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.