Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheeseburger soup for crock pot recipe. To cook cheeseburger soup for crock pot you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot:
- Get 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Get 1 cup of onion.
- Take 3 clove of garlic.
- Take 14 oz of diced tomatoes (can).
- Take 1 cup of baby carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of celery, chopped.
- Get 2 cup of potatoes, peeled, diced.
- Get 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 8 oz of light cream cheese (1 brick).
- Use 1/2 tsp of parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of flour.
- Use 2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Take 6 slice of bacon, cooked, crumbled.
Steps to make Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot:
- Brown ground beef with onion, drain.
- Combine ingredients in crockpot, EXCEPT for milk, flour and cheddar cheese.
- Stirr together and cook on low for 7 hours.
- In the last 10 minutes combine milk and flour together, whisk until there is no more clumps.
- Add the flour milk mixture to the crock pot, stirr.
- Add the cheddar cheese, the soup is ready when all the cheese has melted.
- Serve with crumbled bacon.
If you find this Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.