Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vodka Sauce Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vodka Sauce Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vodka sauce soup recipe. You can cook vodka sauce soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vodka Sauce Soup:
- Use 1-1/2 pound of ground pork.
- Take 1/2 pound of Cavatappi pasta, corkscrew.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of vodka.
- Prepare 30 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 2 tablespoons of chopped chives.
- Use 2 cups of water.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned Cannellini beans.
Steps to make Vodka Sauce Soup:
- Add water and salt to a pot. When the butter starts to melt add the pasta. Then add the tomato sauce. Bring to a boil. Then turn to low boil..
- Add the beans, seasonings, vodka, and pork. Keep on a low boil. Everything but the cream should be in now..
- When pasta is done and pork isn't pink, turn off the heat and stir in the cream. Cover and allow to rest covered for 15 minutes. The pasta will still cook absorbing more of the liquids. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Vodka Sauce Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.