Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Brian's Best Chili (Crockpot) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brian's Best Chili (Crockpot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brian's Best Chili (Crockpot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brian's best chili (crockpot) recipe. You can have brian's best chili (crockpot) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brian's Best Chili (Crockpot):
- Get 2 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Get 2 of Green peppers (clean out seeds and diced up).
- Prepare 1 of Large yellow onion.
- Provide 6 slices of bacon (cooked and crumbled into small pieces).
- Get 1 can of Rotel (hot).
- Prepare 2 cans (16 oz) of each) Bush's Chili Beans (hot).
- Get 1 can (28 oz) of Bush's Baked Beans (Brown Sugar flavor).
- Prepare 1 can (16 oz) of diced tomatoes in sauce.
- Provide 1 envelope of Chili seasoning mix.
- Provide 1-2 Tablespoon of brown sugar – to taste.
Instructions to make Brian's Best Chili (Crockpot):
- In a large pan, brown the ground beef, along with the diced up green peppers and onion..
- In a crock pot, add all the canned items with the juices. Add the chili mix into the crock pot (not added to the meat browning)..
- Drain the meat mixture well, then add to the crock pot..
- Set the crock pot to low and cook for 8 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Add a bit of brown sugar to your taste. Add salt and pepper to your liking..
If you find this Brian's Best Chili (Crockpot) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.