Recipe of Ultimate Crock Pot Chili
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Crock Pot Chili recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot chili recipe. To make crock pot chili you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock Pot Chili:
- Provide 3 of lbs ground beef (no particular kind).
- Take 48 oz of canned tomato sauce (1 large 28 oz can plus 3/4 of another 28 oz can).
- Take 1 of (1) can drained Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles (28oz).
- Prepare 1 of (2) 16 oz can drained red kidney beans.
- Provide 3 of packages of chili seasoning (1.25 oz of no particular brand).
- You need 3 of cups cooked rice (optional).
- Use 1 of large bag Fritos corn chips (optional).
- Provide 2 of cups shredded cheese (optional).
- Provide 1 of container sour cream (optional).
- Take 1 of chopped onion (optional).
Steps to make Crock Pot Chili:
- Brown ground beef until no longer pink, drain fat and put meat into the crock pot..
- Dump tomato sauce, tomatoes/chiles, kidney beans, and packages of chili seasoning into crock pot..
- Stir until thoroughly combined. Cook on low for 8 hrs or high for 4 hrs..
- Layer rice and corn chips in a bowl, top with chili, then top with cheese, sour cream, and onion. Enjoy!.
- This chili is essentially done after an hour, but I've noticed MAJOR development in flavor as it simmers in the crock pot. Also can be done on the stove top with same prep..
If you find this Crock Pot Chili recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.