Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vi's crockpot meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vi's crockpot meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vi's crockpot meatballs recipe. You can have vi's crockpot meatballs using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vi's crockpot meatballs:
- You need 3 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of whole wheat seasoned bread crumbs.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of basil.
- Use 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper chopped.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 8 oz of can of tomatoe sauce.
- Take 28 oz of can of tomatoe sauce.
- Get 1 cup of red cooking wine.
Steps to make Vi's crockpot meatballs:
- Mix all ingredients with meat except for 28 ounce can of tomatoe sauce and red cooking wine you can add more bread crumbs if needed shape meat balls about 20 then in crockpot put 28 ounce can of tomatoe sauce 4 chopped cloves of galic, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 cup of red cooking wine, other half of chopped onion, 1teaspoon of salt (you can taste later and add more to your liking) 1 tablespoon each of: onion powder, garlic powder, Basil, thyme 1 teaspoon pepper (or more to your liking).
- Turn crockpot on low and cook for 6 – 8 hours.
If you find this Vi's crockpot meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.