Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Pork char siew / BBQ pork belly (Simplified version)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pork char siew / BBQ pork belly (Simplified version) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork char siew / BBQ pork belly (Simplified version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork char siew / BBQ pork belly (Simplified version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork char siew / bbq pork belly (simplified version) recipe. To cook pork char siew / bbq pork belly (simplified version) you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork char siew / BBQ pork belly (Simplified version):
- Provide 200 gram of Pork belly.
- Use 1 tbsp of Maltose syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Take 1 tbsp of Chinese cooking wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take of Garlic (Only for taste, remove after marinade).
Instructions to make Pork char siew / BBQ pork belly (Simplified version):
- Mixed all marination into a bow, and marinate the pork belly in marination for at least 2 hours, or best, overnight..
- Separate the meat from marination, preheat the oven to 200℃. Place the pork belly on a wire rack and bake for 20 minutes. (I'll suggest to place an aluminum foil under the rack, as it will be very difficult to wash the burned stain.).
- At the same time, heat up the marination sauce, and add another tbsp of maltose syrup or honey into the sauce for coating. Cook until it is thicken, and it's ready for the char siew..
- Brush the char siew sauce on the char siew every five minutes. Repeat 4 times..
- Cooking time is depend on how thick the meat you have select, I personally preferred slightly over burned Char Siew, the burned end is the key to heaven's door..
- Lastly, slice into bite size pieces, and serve it over rice, noodle, or just eat it on it own. Enjoy. 😉.
If you find this Pork char siew / BBQ pork belly (Simplified version) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.