How to Prepare Speedy Easy Caramel Apple dumplings
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Caramel Apple dumplings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Caramel Apple dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Caramel Apple dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as efficiently as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy caramel apple dumplings recipe. To make easy caramel apple dumplings you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Caramel Apple dumplings:
- Get 1 packages of biscuits.
- Get 1 can of country apple pie filling.
- Get 1 of milkmade caramels cut into slices.
- Take 1 of cinnamon/sugar mixed.
- Take 1 of melted butter.
Instructions to make Easy Caramel Apple dumplings:
- Take your biscuits and hand press them out so there in approximately a five inch diameter circle.
- Take a spoonful of your apple pie filling and one slice of your caramel and put it in the center of your biscuit then pull your biscuit together to form your dumpling.
- Roll your dumplings in your cinnamon and sugar mix and then place them into a greased cupcake tin.
- Put your dumplings in the oven at 350°F for about 7 to 10 minutes. Then once they come out brush them with a little bit of melted butter and add another pinch of cinnamon and sugar and enjoy! :).
If you find this Easy Caramel Apple dumplings recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.