Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Stir Fry Chicken in Szechuan Hot Bean Sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stir Fry Chicken in Szechuan Hot Bean Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir Fry Chicken in Szechuan Hot Bean Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fry Chicken in Szechuan Hot Bean Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
You may possibly prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fry chicken in szechuan hot bean sauce recipe. You can cook stir fry chicken in szechuan hot bean sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir Fry Chicken in Szechuan Hot Bean Sauce:
- Get 350 g of Chicken meat (deboned, skinless).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Hot Bean Paste.
- Get 100 g of Bell Peppers/Pineapple diced.
- You need 1 of large Onion red/yellow.
- Use 3 clove of Garlic finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 tsp of corn starch.
- Take 3 Tbsp of cooking oil.
Steps to make Stir Fry Chicken in Szechuan Hot Bean Sauce:
- Marinade chicken with Hot Bean paste. Let it sit for 30 minutes..
- Mix corn starch and stock and set aside..
- Heat 2 Tbsp of cooking oil and brown the chicken on high heat for both sides. Set aside to cool..
- In the same wok, heat up 1 Tbsp of oil on high heat and fry garlic until fragrant (10 seconds). Add Peppers/Pineapples and onions and cook them well. Add the chicken and stock solution, mix well and cook until liquid is reduced. Serve hot..
If you find this Stir Fry Chicken in Szechuan Hot Bean Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.