Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bigmama's Cream Cheese and Cheddar Biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bigmama's Cream Cheese and Cheddar Biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bigmama's cream cheese and cheddar biscuits recipe. You can cook bigmama's cream cheese and cheddar biscuits using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bigmama's Cream Cheese and Cheddar Biscuits:
- Provide 3 cups of self rising flour (a bit more for kneading and rolling).
- Prepare 1 stick of cold salted butter, cut into pieces.
- Take 8 ounce of pack of cream cheese.
- Use 1 cup of cold whole milk (more if needed).
- You need 8 ounces of good quality sharp cheddar cheese, finely shedded.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
Instructions to make Bigmama's Cream Cheese and Cheddar Biscuits:
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Lightly spray a cookie sheet or baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. (I used parchment paper)..
- Place flour in large, wide bowl. Add butter and cream cheese to flour; cut (blend in) with fork or hands until mixture is crumbly and resembles cottage cheese..
- Make a well (hole) in center of flour mixture; pour in milk. Mix dough from inside the well (circular) with hands or wooden spoon just until dough forms. Note: If dough is dry add a little more milk. Dough should be a bit sticky!.
- Sprinkle flour on countertop, on your hands and on rolling pin; scrape dough onto counter, sprinkle dough lightly with flour. Knead for one minute, and roll dough out until 1/2" thick. Dust dough and counter lightly with flour as needed..
- Once dough is rolled out, sprinkle over with cheese. Fold dough and roll it out again. Do this 3 or four times..
- Cut dough with round biscuit cutter (I used a glass)..
- Place biscuits into baking pan, sides touching. Reroll any extra dough or shape by hand and add to pan..
- Place biscuits in oven and bake 22-25 minutes or until golden on top. Brush tops of biscuits with melted butter. Enjoy!.
If you find this Bigmama's Cream Cheese and Cheddar Biscuits recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.