Recipe of Homemade Crock pot lasagna
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Crock pot lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock pot lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock pot lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot lasagna recipe. To cook crock pot lasagna you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot lasagna:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1/2 lb of Italian sausage (optional).
- Provide 1 jar of mushrooms (optional).
- Take 1 jar (4 lb) of spaghetti sauce.
- Take 1 1/2 package of oven ready lasagna noodles.
- Get 2 cups of Italian mix cheese.
- Prepare 4 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Take to taste of Italian seasoning.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Take to taste of pepper.
Steps to make Crock pot lasagna:
- Brown beef and sausage with mushrooms and drain. Add salt, pepper & Italian season to taste. (you can substitute sausage for beef).
- Mix 3 cups of mozzarella cheese, two cups of Italian blend cheese and ricotta cheese in a separate bowl. (i use my hands).
- Mix all of the spaghetti sauce with the meat & mushrooms..
- Spoon 1/4 meat sauce mixture into bottom of a 6 qt slow cooker..
- This is the ready bake noodles. Layer them on top of the meat mixture, breaking them if you need to. Make two layers of noodles..
- Make a layer of cheese on top of the noodles..
- Spoon 1/4 meat sauce mixture over cheese.
- Repeat the layering process until all ingredients are used..
- Spread the last cup of mozzarella on top of the layers..
- Place lid on your crock pot and let cook on LOW for 4-6 hours, or until noodles are cooked..
If you find this Crock pot lasagna recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.