Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pork & Coconut Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork & Coconut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork & Coconut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork & coconut soup recipe. To make pork & coconut soup you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork & Coconut Soup:
- Prepare 1 of pork tenderloin; trimmed & medium dice.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper; medium dice.
- You need 1 of poblano pepper; medium dice.
- Prepare 2 of shallots; small dice.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery; small dice.
- Use 2 of shallots; small dice.
- Take 1 C of chickpeas.
- Provide 1 C of long grain rice.
- Get 4 C of chicken stock.
- You need 2 C of coconut cream.
- Prepare 2 t of crushed pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 C of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 t of smoked paprika.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves; creamed.
Instructions to make Pork & Coconut Soup:
- Place flour in a small bowl with a large pinch of salt and freshly cracked black pepper..
- Dredge pork in flour. Reserve 1/4 C flour..
- Heat a soup pot with enough vegetable oil to cover the bottom..
- Brown pork on all sides in two batches. Remove from the pot with a slotted spoon and set aside..
- Add celery, crushed pepper flakes, smoked paprika, bell pepper, poblano, and shallots. Saute on high heat for 1 minute, then reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add butter. When butter is melted, add flour. Stir to coat. Cook 2 minutes..
- Add chicken stock, pork, chickpeas, cream of coconut, creamed garlic, and rice..
- Cook for 30 minutes uncovered on medium-low heat.
- Variations; Cilantro, lime, scallions, chives, cayenne, jalapeños, paprika, habanero, bacon, oregano, thai basil, thyme, rosemary, sherry, carrots, white pepper, cauliflower, basil, serrano, ancho chile, paprika, cumin, eggplant, ginger, honey, sour cream, curry, lentils, kaffir lime, mint, orange zest, white wine, plantains, potatoes, rum, sesame seeds, spinach, butternut squash, sweet potato, zucchini, turmeric.
If you find this Pork & Coconut Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.