Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green thai curry with steamed rice recipe. To cook green thai curry with steamed rice you only need 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice:
- Use of for paste.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Lemon Grass paste.
- Take 3 Tbsp of Mint leaves.
- Use 1 Bowl of Coriander Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 Bowl of Green Capsicum (Diced).
- Use 4-5 of Green Chillies.
- Use 4 Tbsp of Grated Ginger.
- You need 8-10 of Garlic cloves.
- Get 1 Tsp of Lemon Zest.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 3 of Spring Onions (With Bulbs).
- Prepare 1 of Lemon Leaf (Optional).
- Prepare of vegetables for curry.
- Prepare 1 Bowl of Cauliflower.
- Use 1 Bowl of Carrot.
- Provide 1/2 Bowl of French Beans.
- Prepare 3/4 Bowl of Bell Peppers (Green, Red, Yellow).
- Get 1/2 Bowl of American Corn or Baby Corn.
- Prepare 1/2 Bowl of Zucchini (Optional).
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Onions.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Tofu (Paneer can be used in place of tofu).
- Prepare of for seasoning.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need 2 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Powdered Cinnamon.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of oil.
Instructions to make Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice:
- Make green paste by grinding spring onions, green Chillies, ginger, garlic, Capsicum, coriander, mint, lemon juice, lemon Zest..
- Take olive oil add carrot, French Beans, cauliflower to it and cook till 50% done. Add tofu, bell peppers, onion, corn and cook till all the vegetables are 70% cooked to retain the crunch of vegetables..
- Add green paste and coconut milk to it. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add salt, black pepper, grinded masala to it and cook for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Serve hot with steamed rice..
If you find this Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.