Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Chicken & Corn Soup With Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chicken & Corn Soup With Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken & Corn Soup With Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken & corn soup with noodles recipe. You can cook creamy chicken & corn soup with noodles using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken & Corn Soup With Noodles:
- Use 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic *crushed and finely chopped.
- Use 200-250 g of Chicken Thigh/Breast Fillet(s) *cut into small pieces.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil / Canola Oil.
- Get 2 cups (500 ml) of Chicken Stock *OR 2 cups Water and 1 Stock Cube.
- Take 1/2 of cupful Angel Hair Pasta / Thin Spaghetti *broken into small pieces.
- Provide 1 cup of Milk.
- Use of Salt & White Pepper *Black Pepper is OK.
- Take 1/4 cup of Frozen Peas.
- Provide 1 of Canned Creamed Corn *420g.
Steps to make Creamy Chicken & Corn Soup With Noodles:
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan or a pot over medium heat, cook Onion and Garlic. When the Onion turned transparent (getting soft), add Chicken and keep cooking..
- When Chicken changed the colour, add Chicken Stock (or Water and Stock Cube) and bring to the boil, then add Angel Hair Pasta or Thin Spaghetti..
- The thinner the pasta are, the quicker they get cooked. As the pasta soak up the liquid, the soup would look reduced..
- When the pasta are soft, add Milk and check the flavour. Season with Salt & White Pepper to suit your taste..
- Add Creamed Corn and Frozen Peas, and stir to combine well. Let it cook a few more minutes, stirring occasionally, and it is done!.
If you find this Creamy Chicken & Corn Soup With Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.