Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry noodle soup recipe. You can have thai red curry noodle soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup:
- Get 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- Provide 1.5 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken, cut to bite-sized pieces.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/4 of red bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1/4 of onion diced.
- Take 3 Tbs of red curry paste.
- Take 6 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 1 can of lite coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 (14 ounce) of package of rice noodles.
- You need 1 Tbs of fish sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 bunch of green onions.
- Get 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime squeezed juice.
Instructions to make Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to stock pot and cook until golden brown then set aside..
- Add garlic, bell pepper, and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 2-3 minutes..
- Stir in curry paste, about 1 minute..
- Stir in chicken broth and coconut milk, scraping any brown bits from the bottom of the pot..
- Stir in chicken. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes..
- Stir in rice noodles, fish sauce, and brown sugar until noodles are tender, about 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat; stir in green onions, cilantro, and lime juice..
- Walla!!! It's ready to be served!!!.
If you find this Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.