How to Make Super Quick Homemade Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as effectively as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant lasagne (vegetarian/vegan/low carb) recipe. You can have eggplant lasagne (vegetarian/vegan/low carb) using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb):
- You need of Produce.
- Get of Large Eggplant (sliced lengthways).
- Get of Zucchinis (sliced lengthways).
- Provide of Baby Spinach.
- Provide of Button Mushrooms (processed).
- Take of Medium Onion (finely chopped – for mushroom seasoning).
- You need of Garlic Clove (crushed – for mushroom seasoning).
- Provide of Fresh Parsley (finely chopped – for mushroom seasoning).
- Use of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Use of Salt (for seasoning grilled vegetables).
- Take of Salt (for mushroom seasoning).
- You need of Pepper (for seasoning grilled vegetables).
- Get of Pepper (for mushroom seasoning).
- Take of Paprika (for seasoning grilled vegetables).
- Get of Paprika (for mushroom seasoning).
- Get of Dried Oregano (for mushroom seasoning).
- Get of Dried Mixed Herbs (for mushroom seasoning).
- Prepare of Other.
- Take of tomato passata.
- Prepare of Mozeralla (I used Vegan mozeralla on 1/2 of the tray).
- You need of Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb):
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Slice the Eggplant and Zucchini lengthways, sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika and rub with olive oil. Repeat on the other side..
- I grilled the Eggplant and Zucchini over a charcoal BBQ however this step isn't necessary. You can assemble the lasagne using these vegetables uncooked..
- Prepare the other ingredients as per the ingredients list..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the processed Mushrooms, onion, garlic, paprika, salt, pepper, dried oregano, mixed herbs & parsley. Mix thoroughly..
- You can now assemble your Lasagne..
- Layer the bottom of the tray with the Eggplant and continue layering with the zucchini, spinach, Mushroom mix and passata.
- On the top layer, cover the passata, top with mozeralla, fresh basil & place in the oven to bake for approx 45mins.
- Remove from oven and leave to sit for approx 10mins before serving..
If you find this Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.