Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Popeye’s Biscuits recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Popeye’s Biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Popeye’s Biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely purchase lots of food items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to popeye’s biscuits recipe. You can have popeye’s biscuits using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Popeye’s Biscuits:
- Get 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cold butter.
- Use 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 1/4 cup of milk.
Steps to make Popeye’s Biscuits:
- Preheat 400°.
- Mix together 2 cups AP flour, 1 Tbsp sugar, 1 1/2 tsp salt, 1 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda in a medium bowl.
- Slice 1/2 cup of cold butter into cubes. Add it to the dry mixture and use a pastry knife or a potato masher to cut the butter in. Do it until no large chunks of butter remain..
- Add 1/2 cup buttermilk and 1/4 cup milk to the mixture. Stir with a spoon until dough forms..
- Roll on floured surface. Roll out ti 1/2” thick..
- Use a 3” biscuit cutter. Arrange on lightly greased parchment paper lined cookie sheet..
- Cook 22 to 24 minutes. Until brown. Brush with butter.
If you find this Popeye’s Biscuits recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.