Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sushi styled fish enduri pitha with Date tomato chilli Jam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sushi styled fish enduri pitha with Date tomato chilli Jam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sushi styled fish enduri pitha with date tomato chilli jam recipe. To cook sushi styled fish enduri pitha with date tomato chilli jam you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sushi styled fish enduri pitha with Date tomato chilli Jam:
- Use of For Date tomato chilli Jam-.
- You need 2 of riped tomatoes.
- Take 8-10 of deseeded dates.
- Take 1 of Red dry chilli.
- Take 1 of small cube of jaggery.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tamarind paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of rice bran oil.
- Get of For Sushi styled fish enduri pitha-.
- You need of as required Rice and black gram batter (Readymade idli dosa batter).
- Prepare 5 pieces of Bhekti (Barramundi) fish.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Take of some Green Peas.
- Use 2 of onions.
- You need 6-7 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of as required Black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide of as required Rice bran oil.
- You need leaves of as required Green turmeric.
Steps to make Sushi styled fish enduri pitha with Date tomato chilli Jam:
- Soak the dried red chilli and deseeded dates for 30 mins in water. Dice the tomatoes into pieces. Make a solution of 2 tablespoons of tamarind and little salt with water in a bowl & keep it aside. Make a thin paste of tomato, presoaked chilli dates in a blender. Now turn on the gas and add 1 tablespoon of oil to the cooking wok. Add the paste of tomato chilli date and saute it well. Then add tamarind salt solution to it as well as the jaggery cube..
- Cook it till consistency becomes thicker as sauce. Now turn off the gas and cool it. Date tomato chilli jam is ready..
- Now for making the Enduri pitha and it's stuffing we need 5 pieces of bhekti fish since it has less spines, clean it well with water then marinate it well with little salt for 10 mins. On the other side finely chop the onion & garlic. Peel the carrot and blanch peas and carrot for 10 mins for easier cooking. Strain it and cool it. Then grate the carrot and mash the peas. Dry roast the pepper & cumin and make a coarse powder with a mortar pestle and keep it aside..
- Heat a cooking wok add 2 big bowls of water to it and little salt to taste. Once it comes to boil add the marinated fish to it. Cook it for 5-6 mins and strain it out and cool it on a plate. Then mash it well and remove the spines. Heat a cooking wok. Add 3 tablespoonful of oil. Add the finely chopped onion and garlic and saute till it becomes light brown in colour. Then add the mashed fish l, saute it for 5 mins. Add mashed veggies and dry roasted pepper cumin powder & salt to taste..
- Cook it well for another 5 mins. Turn off the gas and now the stuffing is ready. Allow it to cool..
- Clean the green turmeric leaves and cut into 2 halves from the middle. One can make a rice and black gram (without skin) batter by soaking and making thick paste in a blender. But I used readymade batter available in the market to save time. Put a little batter on the leaf and flatten the same. Then put the required quantity of stuffing on the batter and fold the turmeric leaf lengthwise in such a way that the stuffing gets sandwiched between 2 layers of batter..
- Now we are going to steam it in a traditional way. It is similar to the way we steam idli. We will follow an age-old odia method. Take a wide-mouthed container fill it up to half with water. Then tie a muslin cloth tightly around it's mouth. Carefully place the leaf containing stuffed batter on the cloth. Cover it with a concave-shaped lid..
- Steam it till done or leaf colour turns into light brown. This way go on steaming pithas one after another. The delicate aroma of turmeric leaf is a special feature of the pitha..
- Then use a sharp knife to cut the pitha into pieces. Remove the turmeric leaves before eating. Now your sushi styled fish enduri pitha with date tomato chilli jam. Taste best when served hot..
If you find this Sushi styled fish enduri pitha with Date tomato chilli Jam recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.