Steps to Prepare Favorite Milk Cookies
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Milk Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Milk Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to milk cookies recipe. To make milk cookies you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Milk Cookies:
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- Get 1 cup of powdered milk.
- You need 250 g of butter.
- You need 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking soda (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of Milk flavour.
Instructions to make Milk Cookies:
- Sift flour, baking soda & salt in a bowl..
- Beat butter n icing sugar in a separate bowl until fluffy..
- Whisk egg in a bowl n add it to d butter mixture..
- Add milk and continue to mixed, start adding your flour bit by bit and continue to mixed until you exhaust d flour..
- Add flavour n mixed together..
- Line your baking tray With baking paper and arranged your batter into desired shape..
- Nb: if you are going to cut with cookies cutter refrigerated ur batter for 20min then sprinkle flour on your work surface, then roll ur batter and cut desired shape with d cutters..
- Bake n enjoy with tea or coffee..
If you find this Milk Cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.