Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sugar•Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sugar•Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sugar•Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sugar•cookies recipe. You can have sugar•cookies using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sugar•Cookies:
- Provide 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 3/4 cup of margarine or room temperature butter.
- Use 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Sugar•Cookies:
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl. Set aside..
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar together on high speed until completely smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add the egg, vanilla, and beat on high speed until combined, about 1 minute. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl and beat again as needed to combine..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix on low until combined. Dough will be relatively soft. If the dough seems too soft and sticky for rolling, add 1 Tablespoon more flour..
- Divide the dough into 2 equal parts. Place each portion onto a piece of lightly floured parchment paper or a lightly floured silicone baking mat. With a lightly floured rolling pin, roll the dough out to about 1/4-inch thickness. The rolled-out dough can be any shape, as long as it is evenly 1/4-inch thick..
- Lightly dust one of the rolled-out doughs with flour. Place a piece of parchment on top. (This prevents sticking.) Place the 2nd rolled-out dough on top. Cover with plastic wrap or aluminum foil, then refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours and up to 2 days..
- Once chilled, preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line 2-3 large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Carefully remove the top dough piece from the refrigerator. If it’s sticking to the bottom, run your hand under it to help remove it– see me do this in the video above. Using a cookie cutter, cut the dough into shapes. Re-roll the remaining dough and continue cutting until all is used. Repeat with 2nd piece of dough..
- Arrange cookies on baking sheets 3 inches apart. Bake for 11-12 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges. If your oven has hot spots, rotate the baking sheet halfway through bake time. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before decorating..
- Decorate the cookies with my sugar cookie icing recipe!.
If you find this Sugar•Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.