Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Zucchini Lasagna w/ Rosemary & Goat Cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini Lasagna w/ Rosemary & Goat Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Lasagna w/ Rosemary & Goat Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini lasagna w/ rosemary & goat cheese recipe. You can cook zucchini lasagna w/ rosemary & goat cheese using 18 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Zucchini Lasagna w/ Rosemary & Goat Cheese:
- Prepare 8 medium of to large sized zucchini.
- Prepare 3/4 oz of rosemary; minced.
- Provide 2 tsp of thyme; minced.
- Take 8 oz of goat cheese.
- Provide 6 oz of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 5 oz of shredded parmesan.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Use 6 oz of baby spinach.
- You need 1/2 of spanish onion; minced.
- You need 6 clove of garlic; minced.
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 dash of nutmeg.
- Provide 8 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 2 box of lasagna noodles; cooked.
- Take 1 of olive oil; as needed.
- Use 1 of kosher salt and freshly cracked peppercorn melange.
Instructions to make Zucchini Lasagna w/ Rosemary & Goat Cheese:
- Heat butter on medium-low heat in a sauce pot. When butter browns, add onions with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Add a pinch of the thyme and rosemary..
- Sweat for two minutes before adding garlic..
- Heat heavy cream in a seperate sauce pot..
- When garlic is fragrant and onions are caramelized, add flour one tablespoon at a time, while stirring. Cook for 1-2 minutes to cook out flour taste..
- Slowly add warm cream to the onion mixture while whisking..
- Add herbs, grated parmesan, and dried spices. Whisk to incorporate. Add bay leaf..
- Allow sauce to reduce on medium-low heat while zucchini cooks..
- Trim ends of zucchini. Slice in fourths lengthwise. This is easiest to do by keeping a sharp chefs knife parallel to the cutting board while slicing..
- Toss with oil in a large mixing bowl or simply drizzle over the top. Season with salt and pepper. Bake at 400° for approximately 10-15 minutes or until zucchini is caramelized and tender..
- Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Discard bay leaf. Ladle enough sauce to cover the bottom. Cover with lasagna noodles. Layer zucchini over the noodles. Sprinkle 1/3 of the shredded parmesan and goat cheese. Ladle enough sauce to cover..
- Layer noodles. Top with all the spinach. Spread out and press down firmly. Sprinkle 1/3 of the shredded parmesan and goat cheese on top. Ladle enough sauce to cover..
- Cover with noodles. Spread out remaining zucchini. Top with remaining shredded parmesan and goat cheese. Ladle enough sauce to cover..
- Cover with noodles. Ladle enough sauce to cover. Top with shredded mozzarella..
- Tip: Combine spinach and second layer of zucchini together if your casserole dish is not tall enough..
- Cover and bake 15 minutes at 350°. Uncover and bake approximately another 5-10 minutes until cheese is golden brown and bubbly..
- Garnish with parsley and grated parmesan..
- Variations; Ricotta, lemon, shallots, caramelized onions, squash, sweet potatoes, celery, carrots, cream cheese, celery root, potatoes, sage, basil, grilled veggies, bacon, prosciutto, arugala, "oven ready" noodles.
If you find this Zucchini Lasagna w/ Rosemary & Goat Cheese recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.