Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Zucchini casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place get started on as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini casserole recipe. You can cook zucchini casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Zucchini casserole:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white rice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of zucchini, diced.
- Provide 1 cup of green onions, sliced.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sweet paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of fresh chopped tomatoes.
- Take 2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
Instructions to make Zucchini casserole:
- Cook rice according to package directions..
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 1.5 quart casserole dish..
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large sauce pot. Cook zucchini, green onions and garlic for 5 minutes or until tender..
- Add herbs and seasonings. Stir in rice tomatoes and half the cheese..
- Transfer to dish and sprinkle remaining cheese on top..
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly..
If you find this Zucchini casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.