Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dorm Room Pho recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dorm Room Pho recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dorm room pho recipe. To cook dorm room pho you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Dorm Room Pho:
- Provide 2 packs of Ramen Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of Bell Pepper any color.
- You need 1/2 of Purple Onion.
- You need 1/3 of Avocado.
- Take of Some Andouille Sausage.
- You need 2 of tbps olive oil.
Instructions to make Dorm Room Pho:
- In a large pan Fry Sausage & remove. Pour in olive oil. And, turn heat on med high. Toast the Ramen Noodles. DO NOT break up noodles. Once toasted on both sides. Remove and place on paper towels to drain..
- Add Chopped veggies to oil. And, sauteed for 3-5 mins..
- Add Noodles back into the pan. Add 1 1/2 cup of water and Seasonings from both Noodle packets..
- Once the noodles has cooked down with veggies. Stir in Sausage..
- Place in a bowl and enjoy. Recipe may be found on my YouTube channel or Facebook page. 😇🔥.
- You can add any veggies that you love or egg. Your choice.
- Play with your food. Best advice I got 😎🙃.
If you find this Dorm Room Pho recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.