Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oyster mushroom biriyani recipe. To cook oyster mushroom biriyani you only need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oyster Mushroom Biriyani:
- Provide 250 gms of Basmati Rice.
- Use 1box of Oyster mushrooms.
- Take 1 of big onion sliced fried.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Get 7-8 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Take leaves of Coriander.
- Prepare leaves of Mint.
- Get As required of Desi ghee.
- Get to taste of Green chilli.
- Get to taste of Whole spices of your choice.
- You need As required of Cashew.
- Use as required of Kewra water.
- Provide As required of Coriander powder.
- You need to taste of Chilli powder.
- Prepare As required of Turmuric.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 2-3 spoon of Curd.
Instructions to make Oyster Mushroom Biriyani:
- Soak rice in fresh water for atleast 1 hour prior. And deep fry onions till brown keep aside..
- In a wok add all whole spices, ginger garlic green chillies & onion saute for 3 min. Add tomatoes cook till soft..
- Once cooked add curd, mint leaves, coriander leaves, mushrooms & mix then well. Let it cook for 2-3 min..
- Add soaked rice with water half of the fried onions. Cover with a heavy lid & let it cook for 20 min on low flame. (can even give dum) check after 20 mins add kewra water and serve hot woth onion raita..
If you find this Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.