Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place get started on as any. Complete this for your house, not merely the kitchen. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic parmesan zucchini casserole recipe. You can cook garlic parmesan zucchini casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole:
- Take 4 cups of grated zucchini.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of finely diced onion.
- Use 1/2 cup of finely diced carrot.
- Get 1/2 cup of finely diced bell pepper any color.
- Use 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Take 2 of eggs slightly beaten.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese plus set aside an additional 2 tablespoons for topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Use 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
Steps to make Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 8×8 pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Place zucchini in colander, sprinkle with salt and allow to sit for at least 10 minutes. (this will help draw the moisture from the zucchini, after 10 minutes squeeze out the excess moisture by pressing paper towels on the zucchini or wrapping in a towel and squeezing and wringing out the towel several times.) Don't skip this part or your casserole may be to runny..
- In the prepared dish, add zucchini, onion, pepper, carrots, garlic, eggs, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese,mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly with spatula or hands to get ingredients well combined. Arrange the mixture evenly in the pan..
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter, Panko bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese..
- Spread the bread crumb mixture over the casserole and return to oven for additional 5-10 minutes until top is golden brown and crispy..
If you find this Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.