Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade squash casserole
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for squash casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect squash casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to squash casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to squash casserole recipe. To cook squash casserole you need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make squash casserole:
- Prepare 6 of yellow squash.
- Prepare 1 of med.white onion.
- You need 1 medium of green bellpepper.
- Take 1 stick of of butter.
- Get 3/4 cup of thinly shredded mild cheddar.
- Take 1/2 cup of lite mayonnaise.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make squash casserole:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- peel and cut squash.
- Boil squash until tender..
- While the squash is boiling, cut the white onion and green pepper.( Cube the green pepper and onion).
- In a large skillet add the onions and green peppers with the stick of butter over med heat. saute until tender.
- While the onion and green pepper are cooking, get a large bowl add the eggs, lite mayo,and mild cheddar..
- when the veggies are done pour it into the large boil with other ingrediants..
- Drain the squash WELL! Add it to the mixure and mash the squash and mix well!.
- Add salt and pepper then taste it..
- pour the mixture into a large glass pan..
- Cook for 45 min or until gets a nice brown color.
- wait a little bit before scopping it out so the casserole soaks up most of the moisture.
If you find this squash casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.