Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai red curry with chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai red curry with chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red curry with chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry with chicken recipe. You can cook thai red curry with chicken using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai red curry with chicken:
- Get 600 grams of chicken filet or breast, diced.
- Provide 400 ml of coconut milk/cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 200 grams of white rice (thai jasmin rice is best).
- Prepare 100 grams of green beans / haricots verts, cut in 2 or 3 parts each.
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper, cut in thin slices.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped in large slices.
- Get 3 of spring onions, cut in small rings.
- Prepare 70 grams of diced pineapple.
- You need 10 ml of coconut oil or olive oil.
Instructions to make Thai red curry with chicken:
- Cut all the vegetables and chicken as required. Don't cut the vegetables too finely, they should still have a nice bite..
- Pre-bake the chicken in a wok in some coconut or olive oil until the pieces are no longer raw inside. You might have to do it in two portions. Take it out and set it aside on a plate when done, clean the wok..
- Put the bell pepper and the green beans into the wok in the rest of the oil for about 2 minutes on medium heat..
- Add the red curry paste and cook for another minute or 2. Add about a quarter of the coconut milk when the curry paste starts to stick to the pan. Stir everything together well and let it simmer..
- Cook the rice according to instructions in another pan. This will take about 10 minutes..
- Add the normal onion, the chicken and some more coconut milk. Stir and let it simmer for 5 more minutes..
- Add the spring onions, the pineapple, and all the rest of the coconut milk. Turn the fire to low heat..
- Let it simmer some more. When your rice is done, check and taste if your vegetables are cooked well, especially the bell pepper and green beans..
- Serve the rice and curry separately. Everyone can take rice and pour delicious curry over it at will. Done!.
If you find this Thai red curry with chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.